Retail Ransacked: Theft on the Rise
Decency Exposed: The New Culture Wars
Thank you to our panelists and attendees at our in-person double header symposium! The complete videos of the panels are above. If you missed the panels, feel free to watch it here!
ATTORNEY CLE INFORMATION
If you are an attorney seeking continuing legal education credit from New York or a state with New York reciprocity, you have the opportunity to receive CLE credit by watching these panels from our 12th annual symposium, Fashion Police, on demand. Once you have registered below $55 (attorneys) or $45 (Bootcamp and Fordham alumni), simply email us with the completed attorney affirmation form and we will send you the link/password to the CLE materials. At various points during the session special codes are posted on the screen and closed captions for you to note on the form.
DATE: September 8, 2022
TIME: 9:00-11:45 am
PLACE: Costantino Room, 2nd Floor, Fordham Law School, 150 W. 62 St.
NYS CLE: 1.5 hours Professional Practice, 1.5 Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias, transitional and non-transitional
Retail Ransacked: Theft on the Rise speakers:
- Matthew Bauer, Madison Avenue Business Improvement District
- Christopher Hornig, Saks Off Fifth
- Estelle Strykers-Santiago, New York County District Attorney’s Office
- Ashley Valdes, Warby Parker
- MODERATOR: Professor Susan Scafidi, Fashion Law Institute at Fordham
Decency Exposed: The New Culture Wars speakers:
- Marilee Holmes, Save the Children
- Professor Kimberly Jenkins, The Fashion and Race Database and Artis Solomon Consulting
- Professor Susan Scafidi, Fashion Law Institute at Fordham
- MODERATOR: Jeff Trexler, Interim Director, Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
Walmart Sneaker Theft, $225,000 Insider Heist Just the Tip of the Iceberg
Sourcing Journal, September 9, 2022
“Fashion Police” An Arresting Symposium at Fashion Law Institute
Look Online, September 9, 2022